Damage or Loss of Items: Ruby 360 Lodge will not assume any responsibility for damage to Ruby 360 Lodge property or loss of any merchandise or articles left at the Lodge, prior to, during or following an event.
The customer accepts responsibility for any and all damages. All damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
Guest Items Left Behind: Ruby 360 Lodge will attempt to return any items left behind. We will confirm the items are yours by phone or email, then your credit card will be charged for the shipping charges upon shipment of the items.
1. For weddings, $2000 non-refundable deposit is required within 10 days of making reservation, with the balance of $2000 due 90 days prior to the wedding. No refunds.
2. For receptions only, $1500 non-refundable deposit is required within 10 days of making reservation, with the balance of $1500 due 90 days prior to the ceremony. No refunds.
3. Other than the Facility Fee, one hundred (100)% of all expected and confirmed charges for upgrades, lodging, food, bar service or other charges are not refundable if cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to the event.
4. Final settlement & incidentals will be charged to the credit card on file.
5. If Ruby 360 Lodge should have to cancel you due to any cause beyond the control of Ruby 360 Lodge a full refund will be issued.